24 Mar 2013

Open Water Dive - Ocean Dive 4 - 24/3/13


Dive Site Details
Dive Company: Makin' Bubbles with Al
Location: "The Hole" Cudgen Creek, Kingscliff
Visibility: ~1-1.5m
Temp: Surface 25 degC / Bottom 23 degC
Depth: 5m
Bottom Time: 12mins
Pressure Group: Starting B/ SI 15min /Ending E

Description
Same site, Same day, and degrading visibility.

Dive
Finished off Remaining skills... "Certified!" I ticked off all my skills over the first 3 dives so this dive was basically fall in and enjoy completing my course. Unfortunately visibility and current were against us and we only had a very short dive but a certified dive non-the-less! Felt really good to complete the course, and I am definitely looking forward to next weeks Easter Long weekend up at the Manta Lodge @ North Stradbroke Island. From what I hear the visibility will be jaw dropping for me, coming from my little creek out into the ocean. Can't Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment